A New Sig

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
A New Sig
This signature was requested by @tavistavis (He technically scammed me for this.. but whatever, lol).
He was going to donate me $20 and then brought it up to $40... and never payed me.. Stupid asshat.

Please give me Feedback, he says it's epic, I say it's okay..... :P



(Looks better on black, instead of white).
For Example:
can u make one for me ?
This is not bad.. The background could be better though.
If you added to the background more it would look fantastic
Otherwise loving the render ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post


Relax.
Don't tell me to relax.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post


Relax.
Right? They're so uptight sometimes lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Thefurball View Post
Right? They're so uptight sometimes lol...
Considering posting in the wrong section is an infractionable offence, and continuing to do so is bannable. Either do the right thing or don't come complaining when people are punished for doing the wrong thing.
Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
This signature was requested by @tavistavis (He technically scammed me for this.. but whatever, lol).
He was going to donate me $20 and then brought it up to $40... and never payed me.. Stupid asshat.

Please give me Feedback, he says it's epic, I say it's okay..... :P



(Looks better on black, instead of white).
For Example:
This is pretty awesome, I love the render as well. I do like the black more than the white. love the effects, they're clean cut, and the shadowing is perfect.
ahh, nice sig. I really like the pink-ish colors
It feels quirky to me: The C4D doesn't seem to really fill the empity space and those blurred hair create a lot of confusion :x

I'd go for a darkier background.
Looks very cool, I like the black background you posted. I personally think it needs to be a little simpler there is just to much going on
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us