Wats ur CA Name Thng
Speed hack.
Just a report Back. This Does Not Work on Tablet PC Computers/ Laptops D:
so its patched??
confused
what are the dlls and injectors or what ever
Im gonna try these hacks later on today. thanks for providing them, NeverBorn
I tryed the last one you posted and the compatability was set at windows 2000 but i d/c and i use XP
I can use the middle one when you have to set the compatability to 95 but it wont work for 2000
I can use the middle one when you have to set the compatability to 95 but it wont work for 2000
Good bye speed hack =(.
30seconds in game. - combat arms - Speed hack has been detected when you press Ok you will leave the game.
30seconds in game. - combat arms - Speed hack has been detected when you press Ok you will leave the game.
i got a question how can i change the compatibility to 95 plz and ty o.o
you right click on combat arms, then you click properties and at the top you will see compatabilities so click that and then change it to 95
i tryed the hack with the compatability at 2000 and it lasted for a few seconds then d/c
I can't get these to work can someone help. The file just comes up as a notepad file.


