Breaking Bad

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Breaking Bad
Not sure if anyone has already made a thread about this probs has cbf checking but anyways

What do think will happen nek episode

Hank I think will not be able to tell the agency that his brother in law is "Heisnberg" as it would appear then that hank had some sort of involvement as he has been working right under hanks nose.


what do you think will happen
I actually haven't watched any Breaking Bad yet... Gotta start soon.
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
I actually haven't watched any Breaking Bad yet... Gotta start soon.
very good show
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Breaking Bad = Bad.
U WOT?

I found the story line pretty good except for the skylar parts tht bored me to sht
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Breaking Bad = Bad.
Breaking bad = fkn awesome
just saw that episode, i think hank will tell walt thats why he runs away
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
just saw that episode, i think hank will tell walt thats why he runs away
Yeah the scene you get on that episode where he has the LMG in the back of his car,

Hank will probs make him go as far away as possible not sure about jesse now that he is basically "chilling alone" now

Wait for it wait for it...
I've never seen it . . .


Heard it was good though!
I can't wait for House of Lies to come back on .
Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
Wait for it wait for it...
I've never seen it . . .


Heard it was good though!
I can't wait for House of Lies to come back on .
Get watching it! Great show well I say so myself /me

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IrisOO7 View Post
OMG Breaking bad already started!!!
OH GOODNESSS gotta watch !
Just watched latest ep! wooo!

 
SPOILER READ AT RISK
Can't believe what hank did thought he would try and have some sorta "no it couldn't be" not too happy about the fact Walt lied about that he killed wotshisface to pinkman was kinda maddish.

wondering what he will do with the ricen
OMG Breaking bad already started!!!
They didn't fuck around, got right to it!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

How I think the show should end: I think Walt should die, he let himself stray too far off the deep end. Jesse should make it out alive in the end, maybe if he is able to kill Walt he'll be able to get some closure? I don't know how else Jesse would be able to avoid a total melt down.
Quote Originally Posted by Brewtal View Post
They didn't fuck around, got right to it!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

How I think the show should end: I think Walt should die, he let himself stray too far off the deep end. Jesse should make it out alive in the end, maybe if he is able to kill Walt he'll be able to get some closure? I don't know how else Jesse would be able to avoid a total melt down.
Walt is really turning into a 'Bad Guy'
Where as Jesse is turning into a saint sort of dude trying to renew himself he was always concerned about children etc.
Can't Wait till next EP!

Sad to hear what rumours have been going around about Jesse and walt
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?