If you

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
If you
what you do if one of your friends is ******/Gay?
Give him a hug.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
what you do if one of your friends is ******/Gay?
I will punch him in da face.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
I will punch him in da face.
...

You're kidding right?
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
...

You're kidding right?
I've got no idea what I would do.
Also depends if he's just a friend or my best friend.
I already have a gay friend, hes pretty cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
I already have a gay friend, hes pretty cool.
Aha
​Absolutely nothing as they're the exact same as everyone else.
^ What he said
Nothing. Leave them however they are.
I have a few gay friends, They aren't any different than any of my other friends.
Why the fuck should I care about who they have sex with?
How old are you?
use him as wingman in bars.
because he's ******, not a ******
As long as he didn't make things awkward for me then we would still be friends.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us