[$3] Unlimited Vote Method for Soulsplit
I recently came upon a way to get unlimited votes for Soulsplit(will work for other servers) including getting past Runelocus which has some sort of anti-proxy thing. I tried to find my method through google but was unable to so at the moment this is a unknown method, or atleast that i know of for the time being.
This method works 100% and can be repeated an unlimited amount of time!
Using this method you can sell Vote Rewards(tickets) for 25-30m ea you get 2 per vote which can lead to easy money making!
This also works for other servers!
I will provide full support and guide you through it
I'm selling the guide for $3.00
Resell Rights $15.00
i'm willing to give away 2 Vouch copies to trusted members of the site!
My skype: sayume55
This method works 100% and can be repeated an unlimited amount of time!
Using this method you can sell Vote Rewards(tickets) for 25-30m ea you get 2 per vote which can lead to easy money making!
This also works for other servers!
I will provide full support and guide you through it
I'm selling the guide for $3.00
Resell Rights $15.00
i'm willing to give away 2 Vouch copies to trusted members of the site!
My skype: sayume55

