Question[Help] Remove the background

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Remove the background
I was wondering if anyone could remove the grey-ish background from this picture?


http://i.imgur.com/YMlCxnc.png

I tried myself in photoshop but it didn't turn out like how I wanted it to.
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post
I was wondering if anyone could remove the grey-ish background from this picture?


http://i.imgur.com/YMlCxnc.png

I tried myself in photoshop but it didn't turn out like how I wanted it to.
Did my best. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Did my best. Let me know what you think.

I did the bare minimum.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I did the bare minimum.
I don't know why you quoted me....

Looks better in some areas tho
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


I don't know why you quoted me....

Looks better in some areas tho
I wanted to one up you, don't know the OP, don't care about him.
But I semi-know you so. I just used the magic wand tool with a tolerance of 0.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I wanted to one up you, don't know the OP, don't care about him.
But I semi-know you so. I just used the magic wand tool with a tolerance of 0.
Oh congratz, you want some of my left over chicken?

I used the pin tool and cropped it out seeing how my magic wand didn't look to good.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Oh congratz, you want some of my left over chicken?

I used the pin tool and cropped it out seeing how my magic wand didn't look to good.
Yes please, I also love chicken.
If you ain't going to eat it, I will, wasting meat is a sin.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Did my best. Let me know what you think.

I think its alright. A bit edgey.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I did the bare minimum.
Better, thanks. Sorry Blake.
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post

I think its alright. A bit edgey.

Better, thanks. Sorry Blake.
It's fine. The way it did it was proper. I didn't know you can change the tolerance of the wand.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?