I think this thread should be stickied.!
First/Last Sig
It's not that great.
Yeah, idk. Let's see how this goes.
Hope, it does get stickied we will get a lot of laughs from this.
I wanna see Energy's First/Last Sig

I wanna see Energy's First/Last Sig


my first and last sig. Lemme dig it up and blow the dust off it. And i like this thread. Sticky maybe ^^,


I shouldn't need to say which one is the before lol.
I feel a chilling wind :/


I shouldn't need to say which one is the before lol.
I feel a chilling wind :/
yea i know what ya mean there mine was in my old tinypic
two more of my old ones:


EDIT: Why don't you take my blood:




I think ive ruined the whole JUST your first and last sig lol.


EDIT: Why don't you take my blood:




I think ive ruined the whole JUST your first and last sig lol.
There not that bad lol, check mine out. 

see my sig i made it my first and its the last
Lol. I dont think itll be stickied. wont be long till everyones posted, then well forget bout it. Anyways.




Sticked for now and then when it dies i'll take it down 

lol ok then kool.
First:
Last:

Last:

haha remember i was the BIGGEST noob at photoshop
First

latest (made for a sig request)

haha this is probably my best
First

latest (made for a sig request)

haha this is probably my best
This thread is closed for replies.


