So are the coders not making xp hacks anymore..?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
So are the coders not making xp hacks anymore..?
Just wondering, did all the coders get together and decide that xp was outdated so they shouldn't make hacks for it? Or is Microsoft paying you to stop making xp hacks to encourage people to buy vista? Just wondering..
microsoft. we can't help it
LOL?
Most of the hacks here don't even work on my Vista
They all work on my crappy XP...
Quote Originally Posted by IndyColts View Post
Just wondering, did all the coders get together and decide that xp was outdated so they shouldn't make hacks for it? Or is Microsoft paying you to stop making xp hacks to encourage people to buy vista? Just wondering..
Ahh noooo. just that some coders computer is Xp or Vista and they makes hacks suitable for there computer instead makeing 2 copys for Vista and Xp And i'm not sure how microsoft is goona find all the coders.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbol View Post
LOL?
Most of the hacks here don't even work on my Vista
They all work on my crappy XP...
Well most but hey the Extrenal link uploaded by Obama works for Vista im on Vista 32bit

Quote Originally Posted by startdriveturn View Post
Um...Your overeacting,....
Microsoft has nothing to do with who codes the hacks.
Its just the compability doesnt work for all OS
Do we have any coders...other then Dave.
i dont think so.,,
ya Exactlly Agreed. But on the Coder Part there some people like Shadow for the Installer of CornDogs hacks i think i heard people say CornDog made TnT hack.
Um...Your overeacting,....
Microsoft has nothing to do with who codes the hacks.
Its just the compability doesnt work for all OS
Do we have any coders...other then Dave.
i dont think so.,,
I don't code, well I do but I paused it beacuse I'm lazy. I just compile it for vista, and I try it on XP IF I get the time to. And then just re-compile on XP to see if thats the problem.
Most hacks work on XP so dont complain that the TNT hack doesnt work on XP.
Quote Originally Posted by IndyColts View Post
Just wondering, did all the coders get together and decide that xp was outdated so they shouldn't make hacks for it? Or is Microsoft paying you to stop making xp hacks to encourage people to buy vista? Just wondering..
WOW, if Microsoft actually did that, then WOW...
There is no way they paid coders to do that
Most of the time the only difference between a vista and xp hack is the d3d9 version. Now there may be a case where I am mistaken, but most of the hacks that say "virsa only" can be convered to xp by taking the d3d9.dll from you c:dows/system 32 ( Iphone does not have back slash sorry.) best of luck to ya.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?