ExclamationContent Update - 7th August + AC Update

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Content Update - 7th August + AC Update



New contents of this patch:

New AI Demolition map: Supply [Easy & Normal]
New Coupon handgun: Glock 21C Rainbow
New Coupon melee weapons: Pirate Bat & Pirate Captain Bat
Upgraded anti-cheat solution
Changed rewards for completing the tutorial
New exclusive Web Mall items (To Be Announced later)
Added an option to purchase AP directly through the in-game shop
The Mega Capsule will keep running for limited time


Known Bugs (will be fixed with upcoming patches):

Possible character animation bug on [AI Demolition] Supply

I assume all current cheats get detected/patched.
AU1_patch_en_p1.jpg247 KB · 2 downloads AU1_patch_en_p2.jpg243 KB · 3 downloads
Last reason . Bye A.V.A ...I will go to Soldier Front 2 For Europe .It is out ....
Quote Originally Posted by Elidonn View Post
Last reason . Bye A.V.A ...I will go to Soldier Front 2 For Europe .It is out ....
SF2 EUROPE OUT ? GG AVA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elidonn View Post
Last reason . Bye A.V.A ...I will go to Soldier Front 2 For Europe .It is out ....
HOW I PLAY IT !! ?
Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
Hi kyuni noop
Obv is Obvl....
Don't want hacks to be patched :/
work any hacker now?
So i cant use the hacks anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by HackerAVA View Post
So i cant use the hacks anymore?
Every hack got outdated or patched by a new update.
I love how Aeria starts re-modelling the Duck-Bat over and over again
Quote Originally Posted by i9GAG View Post
I love how Aeria starts re-modelling the Duck-Bat over and over again
Redduck are doing that, and i like it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH

the damn hacks still working

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AvaDead View Post
Redduck are doing that, and i like it.
Nothin is patched so calm down and hack
What hacks you using^^ None of mine are working
dam-it i had alot of cool hack
They still didn't add the hearbeat packets , they sucks.
Some hacks still work. You just gotta know where to look.............. which is not known to many!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?