Performance parts?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Performance parts?
Which event would usually drop decent performance parts? I am in need for some more.
There is no more such thing as "what event drops the best/most parts" , it's all random now (after car classes patch last year) .

If you haven't gotten any parts yet it's simply because you are unlucky (just as me and a lot of other players) . I raced a bit today , after a month or so with just doing TH ,(each track two times - sharing wins) with a friend and while I got just one crappy pro part he got two ultras and 2 pros .It's all about luck .

If you can't win most of the races you are in I suggest you try TH , gold cards are most likely to drop parts rather than silver/bronze or worse cards .
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us