LightbulbHow to put a bunnyhop script and execute it in css

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Great tutorial, thanks man.
i keep getting something about sv_cheats being set to 1 or something
Quote Originally Posted by migas277 View Post
the .cfg file must be named bunnyhop.cfg
I did it all right, and I still get the messege? Please help :/
it works but when i jump it jumps by itself
when I toggle it it won't let me jump lol
my space doesnt work and in console its unknown command: wait
when ever i try to use it in a server it freezes my computer -_-
note: this script doesn't work if servers don't allow the "wait" command.
so you have 2 choices from here:
1. You learn to bhop yourself.
2. You can download a "external bhop script" and risk a vac ban.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?