Changing Weapon Models

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing Weapon Models
Hey, is there a method out there to change a model of a weapon to a different model? For example, I have a long sword but I want it to look like a great sword. How would I do this? I've seen other people do it but I'm not sure how to.
Can't post the link here so add me on skype its in my sig
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Can't post the link here so add me on skype its in my sig
Thanks a bunch! I've added you now.
Quote Originally Posted by GigglesFTW View Post
Thanks a bunch! I've added you now.
Lol this is embarassing but i accidently clicked decline could you please send it again?
I've been trying but for some reason I don't think it's getting to you. I added you on Steam instead.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us