Duping stuff and such.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Duping stuff and such.
Well I quit Realm a while back and well, I got back on and bam I learned about the patches of duping? And from there on I came to mpgh to find some methods and well I did. I tryed didn't succeed. But I am trying to see if anyone has duping methods for the latest version of realm. I would like to try it out. And because Everyone I see has full ut and t13 shit. And I think realm has gone down to a really well, bad game. And that they need to just stop. If you have any ways of duping plz PM me or comment them please.
From what I understood you said: "Duping ruined the game. Give me dupes plz."
Quote Originally Posted by jollyboots View Post
From what I understood you said: "Duping ruined the game. Give me dupes plz."
lol... that's about what I got out of the post.
Lol Why would anyone give you a dupe
1. PM swatsec, swatsecIII and whoever has similar names in-game and ask for tombs and trenches and tops and shit.
2. Go in with warrior with full tops.
3. Kill those bosses.
4. Repeat step 1.
Quote Originally Posted by silentWizz02 View Post
1. PM swatsec, swatsecIII and whoever has similar names in-game and ask for tombs and trenches and tops and shit.
2. Go in with warrior with full tops.
3. Kill those bosses.
4. Repeat step 1.
I don't just give tops and shit to EVERYONE who asks; you have to find me in order to get into some dungeons or pick up some loot.
Quote Originally Posted by ChippyOwnsYou View Post
I don't just give tops and shit to EVERYONE who asks; you have to find me in order to get into some dungeons or pick up some loot.
But indeed.
What I was trying to say from the posts I've read the game has most likely is gonna go to shit but since its heading straight down because of duping I though that I might as well get some good items and play the game for the last time.
Quote Originally Posted by gr0wn View Post
What I was trying to say from the posts I've read the game has most likely is gonna go to shit but since its heading straight down because of duping I though that I might as well get some good items and play the game for the last time.
Actually, what you're trying to say is that you want free items.
The game's "state" has nothing to do with it.
Yea pretty much.
Duping is over, aside from a few people who may have a method. Those people aren't going to leech it for free....
Quote Originally Posted by BlackIsWhite View Post
Duping is over, aside from a few people who may have a method. Those people aren't going to leech it for free....
Duping isn't necessarily over. Its just very time consuming to do and has a high chance of failure, which makes duping a daunting prospect
I'm optimistic about the games future what with the new management and all. If you need some mid-tier stuff (archons, vengs, etc) I hoard alot of stuff so I could give it to you free. Good luck on getting dupes I guess.
Anyone found possible?
Dooping is bad



Fri Dupes Pls?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?