Working Hacks(including wallhack)

Posts 136–150 of 223 · Page 10 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
you fucking choob, I cant edit it anymore!
I can still use it?
Lawl.
Quote Originally Posted by Gifford2014 View Post
I can still use it?
Lawl.
It's not patched, why don't you noobs/choobs fucking flame and spam somewhere else!
Quote Originally Posted by OmEgaGaMeHaXor View Post
to late for this i just payed 22 dollars for some vip hacks.... when alls i wanted was fukin wallhack rofl
wow watch them be patched tomorrow
lol, I don't care about the whole patch thing since I got school. :P
It works. But what number do you press for the aim bot?

The wire frame, the wall, and the other hacks work. But no aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by jonjon19941 View Post
It works. But what number do you press for the aim bot?

The wire frame, the wall, and the other hacks work. But no aimbot?
lol you idiot there is no aimbot.
go to warpathsins sticky thread to look for an aimbot.
yeah this wont work tryed everything
why post this when there are working chams for vista
Quote Originally Posted by daniellasin View Post
why post this when there are working chams for vista
Why not? The more the better. They work fine too
Quote Originally Posted by clashbanger101 View Post
Why not? The more the better. They work fine too
Hit the thanks button if I helped.
Listen up ppl! This is first working wall hack that works, ifu have rpoblem with injector not injecting run as admin and kudos to deathninjako for actually wrting/leeching working hacks that r virus free...btw i swept the d/l and it was clean...so thank you! you rock dude!
Quote Originally Posted by mclevan View Post
Listen up ppl! This is first working wall hack that works, ifu have rpoblem with injector not injecting run as admin and kudos to deathninjako for actually wrting/leeching working hacks that r virus free...btw i swept the d/l and it was clean...so thank you! you rock dude!
No problemo, glad I can help.
Posts 136–150 of 223 · Page 10 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us