I am back again...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I am back again...
Erm, hello.. this is dontbugpls / ultimatepornseller / tomclancyblacklist / paralyzedbyyu, anyways, i am back again
I am bored, so here is my IP, let's see one of you dumbasses try to ddos me : 198.50.103.107
Show me your best
welcome back mr.198.50.103.107
Hi again random person I saw maybe twice ever
Hello random person whom i don't know.
You're fucked if thats your real IP.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
You're fucked if thats your real IP.
It is, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Not even your IP. You just want some kid ddosed
It is my IP, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake, plus I already have 2 accounts on stressing ebsites, so I don't need to ask some smartasses like you to do my job for me
Quote Originally Posted by sdfsdfacfadsx View Post
It is, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------



It is my IP, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake, plus I already have 2 accounts on stressing ebsites, so I don't need to ask some smartasses like you to do my job for me
You can't do anything for yourself either skiddie.
Quote Originally Posted by sdfsdfacfadsx View Post
It is, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------



It is my IP, I can give you my skype and you can resolve it or you can ask davey to do an IP check before he bans me again.. but i think i can bribe him... i can give him lots of cake, plus I already have 2 accounts on stressing ebsites, so I don't need to ask some smartasses like you to do my job for me
What about you gave us Skype not for you but for some one you want us to DDos ?
Then, no one would give his IP out.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

What about you gave us Skype not for you but for some one you want us to DDos ?
Then, no one would give his IP out.
I can give you my skype, then you can add me and I can confirm it's mine, and you still won't be able to ddos me
Who is this rand?
welcome back.
Not even your IP. You just want some kid ddosed
There's no possible DDos with the IP right now or there's but, hard.
Wtf pointless fucking thread.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us