have you guys noticed that

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
have you guys noticed that
have you guys noticed that atheists are very smart and intelligent people and theists are kinda slow and thick headed?
yeah actually but i really don't give one fuck anymore about who is right it doesn't matter in the end, just live life
You're not and atheist and ur stupid?

yea I realize that
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
You're not and atheist and ur stupid?

yea I realize that
wdf r u saying? oh i think ure saying ure not an atheist and ure stupid?
but i am an atheist
Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
wdf r u saying? oh i think ure saying ure not an atheist and ure stupid?
but i am an atheist
So... ur calling urself "Smart"?
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
So... ur calling urself "Smart"?
yes i guess you can say that. if you know me out side of the cyber world ude know me as a very scientific logical and intellectual person
bitch get owned
I think atheists/agnostics are more scientific and logical, which comes off as more smart. Alot of the preppy kids in AP classes are religious, probably cuz their parents force it on them.
they don't choose to think for themselves, just surviving off what society feeds them

no questions asked
Its their parents
AY THATS WUT I SAID U FKIN ******
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
AY THATS WUT I SAID U FKIN ******
THats what I also said
i don't doubt that cause i dont give 1 fuck bout how i type online

just get the message across all that matters

why do u think u can understand foreigners? CAUSE IT DONT FUCKING MATTER

fuck grammar to hell, good basis but useless to learn more than the basics
But, Kanna, if society didn't feed them shit, every single person would have a completely different belief.

And, as in human nature, when we don't know something, we make it up.
thats irrelevant

i just said thats why

not thats wrong
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?