Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Hack Requests

Posts 76–90 of 170 · Page 6 of 12
Title: Weapon Stat Editor
Purpose: K/D ratio & Head Shot change
Design: random
Other: none
Quote Originally Posted by AntwonyLuigiman View Post
Title: Aimbot trickshots
Purpose: fool around wth friends in private
Design: own made
Other: this games pretty old so... Im really bored
My Gt is AntwonyLuigiman
Title: DLC unlocker
Purpose: Unlock all B02 dlc (e.g. maps)
Design:Simple UI
Other:Can't find one that exists anymore

Thank you Lovroman
Just a camo unlocker that works..... Please.. I've tried so many that either don't work, aren't permanent, or only unlock certain camos.. Please help!
Title: working diamond camo hack

purpose: diamond camo unlocker for ALL your guns

Disign: don't care

orther: simple diamond camo hack (unlocker) for ALL your guns
Title: External radar
Purpose: Permanent VSAT
Design: Doesn't matter, as long as it works
Other: Current one here is detected
title:camo unlocker
purpose:unlock camos
design:idc
i wish for a camo unlocker that would acctually work because the ones i use right nowe are broken and faulty af thanks
Trainer request
Title: zombie trainer
Purpose: fun
Design : Classic windows
Other: I would really like this. I would also like god mode and unlimited ammo
Title: Aimbot and wall hacks
Purpose: On FFA i want to get to last do a crazy trickshot to see reactions
Design: Anything
Other: ty
King und r the mountain
Title: Zombies Trainer
Purpose: god mode and money hack
Design: What ever works
Other: I would love to have a little bit of fun with some zombies
Title: VSAT Hack
PurPose: Gives Constant VSAT
Design: Any
Other: Must be Full Undetected! Will Pay you 5$ Steam or Paypal.
Title : Unlock Camo for weapons
PurPose : All weapons on diamonds
Design : Random
Other : I pay $ 5 paypal
Title: XP Hack
Purpose: Fast levelup
Design: not important
Other: -
Title : prestige and/or xp hack or stats reset
PurPose : to get to 10th prestige so I can reset everything.
Design :
Other

look guys I just want to reset my stats without being banned. if anyone knows where I can get a prestige hack that actually works please pm me. I'm willing to pay for this
Posts 76–90 of 170 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?