CoolCounter Strike Source - Gnome Lite v1.1

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Counter Strike Source - Gnome Lite v1.1
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here today to release my new Counter Strike Source hack

It is simple, yet effective.
Here, have some screenshots...




AAANNNDDD
Some virus scans....
---------------------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/fil...is/1376397320/
gnomelite1_1.zip - Jotti's malware scan
---------------------------------


This hacks features are :-

Cheats Bypass
3D Player Bounding Boxes
Draw other Models
No Smoke

WARNING!!!
Use of the Draw other Models in alot of servers will get you a ban as they scan for the command to see if its above the original value!
Use the 3D Bounding Boxes to not get banned, 99.9% of servers don't scan for this command.
Smoke may be another that could get you a ban, but don't blame me for your bans on servers.

I can also not gurantee a VAC ban free hack, there is always that tiny amount of possibility, but this is memory hacking instead of module.
This is alot safer than DLL hacks.


I took my time updating this one.
but here you go.

Again, Thanks

-Gnome

Approval list :- @Flengo @Lonesome Cowboy
gnomelite1_1_mpgh.net.zip345 KB · 617 downloads Scanning…
File appears safe, use at own risk.

Not tested, post back results.

/Approved
Thanks for the release!
Is this newly released? Or Copy and paste?
ALso having this issue
Quote Originally Posted by GreeenDragon View Post
Is this newly released? Or Copy and paste?
ALso having this issue
I released this yesterday, and I'm not sure about the error, for some reason this happened to some people that used my GMOD Bypass...
I am also having this issue.
Thanks! Its working like a dream!

(Text in pixture is in finnish :P)
Quote Originally Posted by superihippo View Post
Thanks! Its working like a dream!
Glad I could help
Just wanted to say, this is confirmed undetected on 4 servers as of today
Quote Originally Posted by sageypapa View Post
Just wanted to say, this is confirmed undetected on 4 servers as of today
Difficult for it to be detected, cheers for the update on the status anyway
This is still undetected right, gonna try this out in a bit. Thanks for sharing
Quote Originally Posted by metal12345 View Post
will this work for dods?
You can give it a go, the offsets might be different, I can always make you one for dod:s
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?