Windows Manager 2.0

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Windows Manager 2.0
Windows Manager V2
|| Note: Name changed from 'System Manager' to 'Windows Manager' ||





Old version v1.0 can be found HERE (Not Recommended)

Information

Windows Manager is a FREE and an advanced program that lets you manage your computer's settings with ease

Changelog (v2.0.0.0 - 14/8/2013)

-New and improved GUI
-Fixed bugs
-Improved website blocking function
-Fixed minor bugs
-Added tray menu control
-Improved Disk Cleanup function
-Added running as admin checking
-Improved functions description
-Added confirmation messages on every serious feature
-Added windows version checking
-Added Website IP Tracer to Website Blocker

Requirements
.NET Framework 4


 
Scans

Virustotal
Jotti

About its being detected as backdoor, I'm pretty sure it isn't at all
and I'm not stupid to do all this work to harm people
Windows Manager took me about 3 months to code it and about 1 month to design the GUI and fix bugs
so I'm not that idiot who worked on a program about 4 months and now release it with virus.
its just detects this as backdoor because I used The Enigma Protector to protect it against reflecting etc..
Hope you understand this well. anyways I say again its a false positive
and I've reported about this to Emsisoft because I'm using their anti-malware and its detect this false positive.


@heythere123
wm2-setup_mpgh.net.rar2.8 MB · 61 downloads 8/46 malicious
Website Blocker, System Information, was want these features. Good job man nice tool.
Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post
Website Blocker, System Information, was want these features. Good job man nice tool.
Thank you!
@Hero @master131 please approve, its been about one day
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
Thank you!
@Hero @master131 please approve, its been about one day
I can't approve files anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I can't approve files anymore.
Fail you got banned.
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Fail you got banned.
Its postban

Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Love the design, keep up the good work!
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Fail you got banned.
He got a simple post ban though...
seems like no one interests for this? :/
Love the design, keep up the good work!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us