LightbulbElemental Master and Necro Crypt Bot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Elemental Master and Necro Crypt Bot
My 2nd bot so far since I joined this Forum/Site anyways, Ik this bot is easy to make but I just wanna Post mine, Make sure that you have Boost Ofc cause Took me 6 hours farming with Boost on Elemental master..... I dunno bout you guys

Virus Scan
#1 http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...88c4c627ca5e31 0 / 22 Detection rate

Virus Scan #2 https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...0cd7/analysis/ 1/46 Detection rate
Elemental Master and Necro Crypt Bot_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 265 downloads 1/46 malicious
I put your Virustotal scan in.
Report back with results.
/approved
Dark Mystic crashes when i try to load them. could someone link me to a newer or better dark mystic. thanks.
bot doesn't work in le bot 7.8
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us