OutdatedBlack Ops II [SINGLE PLAYER]

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
if it was online it will be super amazing ..thanks man for the great hakc :P
Quote Originally Posted by master kevin64 View Post
I did a quick research about vac & Black Ops II campaign creates a file in temp folder called ~60D5.tmp. (From what I read any new temp file with "~" = high possibly of vac running)
Black Ops 1 campaign & zombies creates a file called CVRDD61.tmp which mean no vac running and I have tested out hacks on online zombie lobby. Months later after running the hack, no vac ban.

I wouldn't put a bet your source as I don't find it as a reliable source since I know for a fact you can get vac banned from solo zombies.
So I'm staying away from hacking BOII.
Dude.

I am literally vac banned from BO2 but I can play single player.
Do you want me to make a video showing you? Because I can if you want me to.
Nice trainer man probably one of the best singleplayer trainers. Well done m8. Thanks
Can I get banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by Ac3GuNn4 View Post
I also found that for me this causes the barge in the first mission to glitch underwater.
Same here, thought it was pretty amusing. Did you notice the rest of the map being weirdly misaligned? I have some video material of that happening too, but I'm having a hard time being able to provide it due to the link block.

Use this on a proper youtube link to see a short sample of how the map gets funky:
v=b77BEtzCyYY
@akim14 this is my old account can you please remove this thread. I think u can see proof it's my old acc via ip address.
Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane() View Post
@akim14 this is my old account can you please remove this thread. I think u can see proof it's my old acc via ip address.
You can mention me as well Also, no he can't, only mods and up can see IPs.
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?