Hello MPGH

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH
Hello Users,
I recently stumbled across your forum and decided to join the community. I'm usually known as a Advanced Programmer and over around 4 years have become extremely advanced in all of the following languages:
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • JavaScript
  • AJAX
  • jQuery
  • Python
  • Perl
  • C#

I'm also going to be providing the following on MPGH:
  • Dedicated Servers
  • Web Hosting
  • Minecraft Hosting
  • Shared Hosting
  • Virtual Private Servers
  • Virtual Private Networks
  • DDoS Protected Reverse Proxies
  • Attack Scripts
  • Stressers

I hope that the community on MPGH isn't corrupt like most of the forums out at the moment and within the future hopefully we can run into each other or become friends.

Regards,
Satan.
Welcome! I just joined too!
Quote Originally Posted by FreshFort View Post
Welcome! I just joined too!
Welcome to the Forum, be sure to read the rules.
is it just me or does the OP have 0 posts?
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
is it just me or does the OP have 0 posts?
I'm pretty sure an Introduction Post doesn't count as a post.
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to MPGH and oh there's no way out
Wel.... Come...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us