How To Make A Mac/Linux Version Of Any Trainer

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
No such thing as a bump on a sticked thread but I get what you mean haha xD
And yeah thanks, the more active, the better!
Yeah I jumped from 950 to 1050
You said it's compatiable for the big 3 operating systems but when I tried to download it for Linux it didn't work. It's only availiable for Windows/Mac. Unless I missed it somewhere and I'm being a derp, you should probably edit the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You said it's compatiable for the big 3 operating systems but when I tried to download it for Linux it didn't work. It's only availiable for Windows/Mac. Unless I missed it somewhere and I'm being a derp, you should probably edit the thread.
Try running it with red wine. I think that is the name xD Pretty much lets you run windows programs on a linux environment.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You said it's compatiable for the big 3 operating systems but when I tried to download it for Linux it didn't work. It's only availiable for Windows/Mac. Unless I missed it somewhere and I'm being a derp, you should probably edit the thread.
Oh yeah. I could have sworn it used to be available for linux
Maybe I was imagining things. I will edit now - thanks for letting me know bby
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Try running it with red wine. I think that is the name xD Pretty much lets you run windows programs on a linux environment.
It's called wine, not red wine. The icon has a red glass of wine so I guess I can see how you could be confused. And there's a lot of unsupported applications. I can run it in VirtualBox (it's a hassle though because it lags me) but that wasn't my point. There isn't an official linux version.
But, file juicer is only for MAC. I need a linux or Windows program to do this
Quote Originally Posted by EdoByte View Post
But, file juicer is only for MAC. I need a linux or Windows program to do this
This was made for people that use Macs...
Quote Originally Posted by EdoByte View Post
But, file juicer is only for MAC. I need a linux or Windows program to do this
There are a million other applications with the same function
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?