Thumbs upNo recoil hack CSS

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Would you like to explain how it works? possibly with a few screenshots?
I'd like a little more info before I download, I'm sure the minions would too before they approve it.
i can't inject it, i get a error?
@Lonesome Cowboy, @Flengo Close it please. I see its detected/outdated. Apparently people have error's etc... SO please close it
Well that was fast lol
I can't inject it with winject
Quote Originally Posted by NoisyKiller View Post
I can't inject it with winject
Next time you want to post a comment about a problem you have, read the other comments to see if they have the answer.

I see its detected/outdated. Apparently people have error's etc.
thanks for this, will be using it
gonna try it,thanks mate
dude can u make a no-spread hack? i really need 1 :'c
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?