THIS IS NOT A JOKE READ IT

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
THIS IS NOT A JOKE READ IT
Ok guys i just firgured out that when you click the ok button on speed hack IT SENDS A NOTICE TO NEXON!

INSTEAD OF CLICKING OK USE THE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE OR ALT F4
I think this is true! Never click OKAY on any of those messages you receive from Nexon! I once got banned like that. Just close combat arm instead of clicking okay.
thanks for info i clicked of like 3 times already
Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but I'll stay alert. Thanks!
I'll confirm it if i have time. I'm pretty sure packet sniffing is illegal o.o But thx for the info
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
I'll confirm it if i have time. I'm pretty sure packet sniffing is illegal o.o But thx for the info
its not true people always say this type of stuff. but in reality nexon cannot do it as user1 said it is infact illegal....this is always said about every game that has one of those...i know it doesnt do this for combat arms because i have tested it many times >_< like 10 no ban still and i tried this about a week and a half ago
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!
i never had it happen to me b4 so idk wat u guys r talkin about
It will happen if 7you keep doing it
Thanks, Now i Never Click Ok
Here is how u find the task manager for noobs...

Or you can just press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard.
I pressed ok like 20 times before the last patch and nothing happened to me.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?