WTSSelling legit steam keys for 15 USD each, Will send them as a gift through steam.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Selling legit steam keys for 15 USD each, Will send them as a gift through steam.
I dont play this game anymore so ill sell all my copys of it I have. I will send it through steam so that you are 100% positive that you are going to be the only one using the key.

Please contact me on here as Skype never works out.

DO you have any proof that you have what you are selling? For example you could take a picture of the steam gift that you would be sending to people. This way we know with certainty that you are an honest seller. I am not implying that the OP is dishonest, I am simply saying that if you included proof, it would make everyone much more comfortable in contacting you to do business.

- Good Luck with Sales.
Quote Originally Posted by Truely_Handsome View Post
DO you have any proof that you have what you are selling? For example you could take a picture of the steam gift that you would be sending to people. This way we know with certainty that you are an honest seller. I am not implying that the OP is dishonest, I am simply saying that if you included proof, it would make everyone much more comfortable in contacting you to do business.

- Good Luck with Sales.
Done.......
Quote Originally Posted by mattkiller1 View Post
Done.......
Good Job Bro. Glad to see that you were able to sell it quickly.

- You can send my commission through PayPal..
Quote Originally Posted by Truely_Handsome View Post
DO you have any proof that you have what you are selling? For example you could take a picture of the steam gift that you would be sending to people. This way we know with certainty that you are an honest seller. I am not implying that the OP is dishonest, I am simply saying that if you included proof, it would make everyone much more comfortable in contacting you to do business.

- Good Luck with Sales.
Nice suggestion!
Sent you PM
+Vouch. Trusted Seller. Everything went smoothly
I have 3 more legit keys to sell, PM and we will talk.
Quote Originally Posted by mattkiller1 View Post
I have 3 more legit keys to sell, PM and we will talk.
Next you should Add an Avatar Picture . Then Everyone would love you.
Just bought 2 from this guy....Super legit dude. Thanks again bro. Im tired of all these lameooo $2 keys that last less than a day. Legit is the way to go.
Can I get that last key? If available?
Quote Originally Posted by ZackBu View Post
Can I get that last key? If available?
Yes you may! Skype?
Zackbu1 Needed more characters:P
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?