*Important*
Status: Annoyed[
I'm sorry, but this is fact. I just noticed several websites do actually copy and paste other peoples information + work! It annoys me, not because someone copied and pasted what I said WORD FOR WORD, but they also do not give credit to those who do post information and hacks, and receive the credit for themselves. Such as "Naaeron" which for you who do not know, THAT IS NOT TRULY Naeron!People need to stop
Also, just an FYI...
~mpgh.net pwnz~
sorry if I just wasted your time I just needed to vent, and let facts be facts.
I'm sorry, but this is fact. I just noticed several websites do actually copy and paste other peoples information + work! It annoys me, not because someone copied and pasted what I said WORD FOR WORD, but they also do not give credit to those who do post information and hacks, and receive the credit for themselves. Such as "Naaeron" which for you who do not know, THAT IS NOT TRULY Naeron!People need to stop
Also, just an FYI...
~mpgh.net pwnz~
Respect List:
MPGH.NET ( Has not let me down once )
MPGH.NET ( Has not let me down once )
sorry if I just wasted your time I just needed to vent, and let facts be facts.

