Run CA in Compatiablilty mode?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Run CA in Compatiablilty mode?
I can't seem to run CA in any sort of compatiablilty mode.

When I double click the launcher, it shows that it's checking the version, then that picture disappears and nothing else comes up.

Task Manager shows that CombatArms.exe is running, but I don't see anything.

I'm running Vista 32x
What does this have to do with running in compatibility?..
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
What does this have to do with running in compatibility?..
It appears that i'm doing something wrong, and therefore unable to run CA in compatiablilty mode.
something is corrupt or missing in ur CA folder try reinstalling the game
Gosh, if the mods stickied my THREAD it would have helped you, well

Change the colour to 15bit, left click CA launcher and click properties, in comp tab make it 256 colours now as SOON as you load the launcher quickly click game starts, this must be in 256 colour resolution if it doesn't work also change the theme to windows basic. GG
Nothing is wrong with my CA.

It runs perfectly without compatiability mode.

The launcher just dosen't come up when i'm running compatiablity.
Quote Originally Posted by TheIceLord View Post
Nothing is wrong with my CA.

It runs perfectly without compatiability mode.

The launcher just dosen't come up when i'm running compatiablity.
Quick fix. Dont run in compatibility
It's required for some hacks like speed hack.

I got icantlolanymore's way to work after failing to be fast enough to click the start button for over 20 times.

It also appears that TnT chams does not work with CA running in compatiability mode.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us