ExclamationUPDATED ANTI-CHEAT SYSTEM

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
UPDATED ANTI-CHEAT SYSTEM
I want let you know that the 4d1 Anti-Cheat system (aC13) has been updated and give now permanent bans
aC13 give now hardwarebans. So if you cheat and get detected, you have to buy a new machine.
Here is the offical post: http://fourdeltaone.net/forum/viewto...=45736#p366946

*Sry, for bad english
Thanks but something like this has already been posted.
I cant unban reseting my HWID?
Think you will have to reformat your machine then you will be unbanned
and formatting will help?
Quote Originally Posted by Nickreal View Post
and formatting will help?
From what I hear it has not worked for people who have tried it.
how to me then to be? how to bypass a ban?
P.S. I was told that round if to sort the laptop and PC is possible and to trade places slots of random access memory, speak helps, but a problem that I have a laptop and I can't sort it so I can badly bring together him, I badly understand iron on the laptop (in it 4Gb is what to change, but I can't)
Quote Originally Posted by Nickreal View Post
how to me then to be? how to bypass a ban?
P.S. I was told that round if to sort the laptop and PC is possible and to trade places slots of random access memory, speak helps, but a problem that I have a laptop and I can't sort it so I can badly bring together him, I badly understand iron on the laptop (in it 4Gb is what to change, but I can't)
What? I can't understand what you just said...try again then maybe I will understand.
you have Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Nickreal View Post
you have Skype
No sorry I don't but you can visitor message me or private message me
it everything translator bad
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us