SmileSignature Request!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request!
So, I have tried making my own signature but failed epically and miserably. So I was hoping if anyone can make it.

You can make it in your custom style or I was wondering if you can do it what I am hoping for which is a signature going by it's custom definition.

Name: sythy
My custom definition: SCYTHER (a pokemon) and scifi channel = sythy (of course)


Just some images for people who don't know what those two are.


I will for you, got to redo computer so give me 5 hours lol ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
I will for you, got to redo computer so give me 5 hours lol ^_^
awesome man thanks! And no rush, i'm a very patient person until it comes to imsoooohood giving my VIP hacks back >.>
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us