SOTW #17 Voting Thread

PollWhich is your Favourite?
The Game13% · 12
JRAYChisholm0% · 0
SupB13% · 12
BSG.Flash18% · 17
apeguy6% · 6
kunstler1% · 1
thorax3% · 3
daniliard1% · 1
roflnaga2% · 2
Like-A-Boss2% · 2
cyanmage0% · 0
shana.jasmine0% · 0
lostcausejr0% · 0
kibanaruto21% · 1
Metro2% · 2
EnergyK1% · 1
tom_alle0% · 0
Haze5% · 5
Vladimir5% · 5
Paroxysm9% · 8
drsynyster0% · 0
_Loading_1% · 1
M 3 R K 3 D3% · 3
V I R U S12% · 11
93 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
SOTW #17 Voting Thread
SOTW #17 Voting

Vote for your favorite signature. If you entered and you're image isn't in this contest, you need to recheck which rules you failed to meet.

Winner gets 2 weeks VIP.


Look through all signatures before voting

The Game



JRAYChisholm



SupB



BSG.Flash




apeguy



kunstler



thorax



daniliard



roflnaga




Like-A-Boss



cyanmage



shana.jasmine



lostcausejr



kibanaruto2



Metro



EnergyK




tom_alle



Haze



Vladimir




Paroxysm




drsynyster



_Loading_



M 3 R K 3 D



V I R U S








The following entries have been filtered out due to poll option limit. and the decision of GFX team members.


-frewy
-andrew12
- V1kash and Obama. Sorry guys but people would vote for you for the fun of it. It's not fair.
-Gesus - An account was banned at time of entry
-Zmotion
-XzCil
-Zakura/I_am_evil - Ripper
-Eddylicious
-Iceyair
-man2man
-justforme


The winner MAY be asked to show proof. Failure to do so will DQ their entry and the prize will go to 2nd place.


This is a Public poll. Don't make yourself look stupid by voting for yourself ^^,

Happy voting


Future SOTW will have an entry limit of 25.


Good luck.
Great entries. Good luck all.
do the bsg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO THE BSG
I voted BSG.
Ughh.. I'm not gonna win.
Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
Ughh.. I'm not gonna win.
So you vote for yourself? Wow bsg is kicking butt
Quote Originally Posted by thorax View Post
So you vote for yourself? Wow bsg is kicking butt
I voted for m3rk3d.
I voted for M 3 R K E D, i love his sigs!
Haze got my vote.

Kanye West ftw.
Why didn't illum enter his tag. Its sick. The one he did for you V1kash.
Yeah. Only if he did though... I would have voted for him.
i wasnt feeling it. i didnt like any of my music tags enough to enter meh. anyway i vote for supB cause i like the text the most lol
When does the poll finish?
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us