I r pro hacker

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I r pro hacker
I downed my 1st site to day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE didn't even take that long + I downed two.
butter bob!
What are you talking about?
Hacking has nothing to do with downing a site.
The word that best suites you is Script Kiddie.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Hacking has nothing to do with downing a site.
The word that best suites you is Script Kiddie.
O well it's a start. I'm just happy that I know how to do it now and it works.
Naws.
Proooooff niikkahhhh.
Give me a web site and I will show you.
Lol.. Downing a site.. and hacking..
Well anyways, Nice?
Bahaha...
You can't do a free forum?
-__-
No but I can get Admin Rights to that php shit.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?