LightbulbCubeWorld Server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CubeWorld Server
I have recently started a public CubeWorld server....
but I'd like some confirmation that it's okay to tell people about it here, I'm not giving out any IP's until I get an "Okay" from someone in charge.

Since the Rules say that NO ADVERTISING is permitted, I don't know if this counts as such. I've noted someone has already been banned for posting something referring to a server. If it's not allowed, is there somewhere I can tell people about the server?

I'm posting this here because the server is up thanks to the modders who've posted in this forum.

Thank you,
~Bear.
I will just get someone to check this out @maddoggy00 is this alright?
Just have them PM you for the info. It's probably better not to release an IP publicly anyway since these forums aren't private.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Just have them PM you for the info
she only has 3 posts
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
she only has 3 posts
Which wouldn't take much time to remedy if the OP'er was serious about giving out the server info, and serious about actually joining our community here at MPGH... 17 posts in the general section isn't hard.
Alternatively you can email, at least that shows up for me.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Which wouldn't take much time to remedy if the OP'er was serious about giving out the server info, and serious about actually joining our community here at MPGH... 17 posts in the general section isn't hard.
Alternatively you can email, at least that shows up for me.
true ..................
Thanks @maddoggy00 school's back, that's why I haven't posted. I'll set the server up now and make a new post on the Specs and Rules later today! Thanks all for the help ^.^
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?