Vote for your Antivirus!

PollWhat do you prefer?
42 votes
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Vote for your Antivirus!
Vote for your favorite antivirus
Please note that Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials are considered as second antivirus beside the main.]


Personally I've tested and used almost all antivirus and Internet security software but I loved ESET Smart Security (currently testing v7 beta) and Emsisoft Anti-malware 8
only bad thing about Emsisoft its has a lot of pop-ups on every thing that tried to run or connect to internet to be honest its a nice feature but for me I don't like it I see they just can let the known and used to run or connect, and unknown applications ask me

also Emsisoft has an amount of false-positives like Avira.
However, Emsisoft can deal with the latest viruses and delete them well. beside both Emsisoft Anti-malware and ESET Smart Security are light on resources.

Antiviruses choices are always depends on personally usage. and that's only my opinion.

Please if you could include some information about your preferred antivirus why you like it, things you like on others and things you don't like.
i have few computers so on some i use ESET 6 n some i have Norton 360.
in my opinion Norton 360 is the best & safest anti-virus BUT! its takes around 100k-200k Ram so u need a good computer to use it
Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
i have few computers so on some i use ESET 6 n some i have Norton 360.
in my opinion Norton 360 is the best & safest anti-virus BUT! its takes around 100k-200k Ram so u need a good computer to use it
ESET takes about 75~85kb. I have 4GB ram
The best anti-virus you could probably get is Avast Anti-virus not internet Security (Free) or Bit defender if you are looking for a really good paid anti-virus.
Avast has the biggest detection, and bit defender just does it all, but it cost money tho.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
The best anti-virus you could probably get is Avast Anti-virus not internet Security (Free) or Bit defender if you are looking for a really good paid anti-virus.
Avast has the biggest detection, and bit defender just does it all, but it cost money tho.
if he has the biggest detection doesnt mean hes the best, u know most anti-virus plant virus in your computer to show u that they work n will buy it again/buy premium version
Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
if he has the biggest detection doesnt mean hes the best, u know most anti-virus plant virus in your computer to show u that they work n will buy it again/buy premium version
Yeah, cause Avast puts fake virus in your computer.....
Because a company that protected over 200 million computers loves to put fake virus in people's computer.
Also Avast is a free anti-virus not a paid one, you can buy it, but its one of the best free anti-virus other then Bit Defender which you have to pay for.
I use Avast, my parents use Avast, my friends use Avast. Pretty much a lot of people use Avast.

Also a little word of advice most anti-virus lack a lot of performance and are very unstable.

If you are unsure then download all of them and test them, not all anti-virus are the same.
Avast for the win
I agree :3
---> Comodo <---
XD
Malwarebytes is my pick, used it for a while now.
To be honest Avast is worst antivirus I've ever tested, if I have 2 options between Avast and Avira I'd go for Avira even avira has some false-positive.
Where's NOD ?
I voted "Other" because I use NOD32(Eset NOD32 6*) .
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Where's NOD ?
I voted "Other" because I use NOD32(Eset NOD32 6*) .
I've picked the +Internet security suites so you could vote for Smart security since its a part of ESET too
I buil new pc And installed Norton it very nice.
Where's the legendary malwarebytes?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?