[Request]Tactical Ops 3.5 Hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Tactical Ops 3.5 Hack
Hi Every Body :]
Can You Give Me Tactical Ops 3.5 Hack ?
Thank A Lot
I Want AimBot+WallHack, Thanks
Can't use attachments here for some reason..

Anyway, I made a hack for TO mod for UT version.. you can test it on 3.5 I guess
noTO.zipattachment deleted · 170 downloads before removal
how to thorw many grenades in multiplayer tactical ops 3.1.9 online some kids made me mad they throw many grenades even if they are not on the "buy zone" can u pleassseeeee teach me and thank u if u teached me
Quote Originally Posted by Killer 4 Life View Post
Hi Every Body :]
Can You Give Me Tactical Ops 3.5 Hack ?
Thank A Lot
I Want AimBot+WallHack, Thanks

Nice and working radars will cost you money.

Because NO RADARS ARE MADE FOR TO 350.

And than you will need to recompile existing radar for to work with TO 350 - and this is a job which should be payed.

My radar is good decision - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/3-general/...3-5-radar.html

Best
Nick
i get than hack u have for free pm me on skype matico1233 xfire m1atic and i will send u what a noob u are that hack is fo free pm meeee
Dang dude y'all are good at making hacks but I make mods for myself that aren't on here already
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us