What the hell happened?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
What the hell happened?
Did MPGH go down for anyone here or was it just me?
The servers reset every night, or day depending on your time zone.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
The servers reset every night, or day depending on your time zone.
Oh good, I thought we were being ddosed AGAIN
I'm starting to dislike you more and more.

Idk if it's because you spam or if it's because you're a previous scammer.

Every time I see you post spam or make useless threads I'm going to report you.

#MINIMODSTAFF
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I'm starting to dislike you more and more.

Idk if it's because you spam or if it's because you're a previous scammer.

Every time I see you post spam or make useless threads I'm going to report you.

#MINIMODSTAFF
ahahahahaha. soon every post he makes will end up being reported like 4 times for spam or retardation
Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

You do all realize that's @Womanizer`. Or atleast someone from his thread for a name change. I was the one to come up with Death`.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-...me-change.html
Lol no, I am not " Womanizer " he hates me, you can ask him yourself :P and I wanted the name Death, it was taken, and Death1 or Death2, etc. would look horrible, so this was the next best thing: Death'
Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

You do all realize that's @Womanizer`. Or atleast someone from his thread for a name change. I was the one to come up with Death`.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-...me-change.html
Is it your name? NO, who cares if you came up with it?

i came up with the word fuck you and people use it everyday.

FUCK
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
i'm confused on what you are trying to say?
Possibly Womanizer` is trying to scam and get away with it.


---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Is it your name? NO, who cares if you came up with it?

i came up with the word fuck you and people use it everyday.

FUCK
gtfo the kfc locker room boi. time 4 ur studies of quantum physics
Yeah, your post count grows quicker than the population of China
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
Yeah, your post count grows quicker than the population of China
So you say I will have 1 billion posts? :O that would be amazing
Does it really matter. Lel its fine now.
11:30 pst everyday, server back up causes downtime
Your posting is rapid
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us