Favorite sword

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Favorite sword
What is your favorite sword?
Mine is - Ceremonial Legion Blade
Default sword is lookin' as sexy as it can be!
Overfiend blade of Nulgath & Caladbolg
I like the big weapons, such as Caladblog, DragonBlade Of Nulgath, Prime Blade of Awe, etc... so not sure

Mirror Caladblog? ._.
Mine is Ceremonial Legion Blade too
I really like Caladbolg and the Mirror Caladbolg but I'd have to say Golden Blade of Sanctity. Corrupted Dragon Slayer is also up there for me, its not so cool anymore but I think I like it so much because I was probably one of the first people to get it, I got it like 15 minutes after the release and everyone thought it was so cool.
Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
Oh yeah, forgot about the legion dragon blade. Its pretty awesome.
Its nothing special but Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath
Favorite sword omg it has to be....... I just rhymed..... Ok umm....Oh yea! The Honor guards blade
Even if i don't have one still Caladbolg .
CALADBOLG! I've got its Altar on my first Treasure Chest try, Undead Legend and 2mil gold for the Essence. Waiting for march 2!
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
What is your favorite sword?
Mine is - Ceremonial Legion Blade
Mine is Dragonfire fgt I posted.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us