Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem
I can't get any warrock hack to work so because I have a vista x64 computer I think, I am wondering if there is any hack on this site thatll work with my computer?
I have the selve Problem !!
Vista 64bit and .net framework 3.5 SP1
Before update all hacks worked

but now there doesn't even come Hack detected
nothing works
no injection
no hacks

nothing !!!

HELPPPPPP
i have x64 bit vista some don't work for me ^_^
did you try running as administrator?
Yes i run as Administrator and in XP SP2 Mode
What does the injector say after you start WarRock?
Injection successfull, but nothing works when I play, and I turned my UAC off
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us