:O MY NAME ISNT ON THERE!!!!!!! epic win.!
Ban Update Quarentine mode
I stopped after the first warning and yet they still ban me. -.-"
Oh well, I can wait 7 days and I had only like 30k GP removed. *phew*
Oh well, I can wait 7 days and I had only like 30k GP removed. *phew*
Theres me on that list, not gonna say my name :P
somehow im not in there... i guess buying NX is like kissing Nexon's ass. lol
but i really thought i was gonna get deranked and was ready for it.
but i really thought i was gonna get deranked and was ready for it.
GET RID OF THIS DUDE HES WORKING WITH NEXON GET HIM THE FUCK OUT
LOL...i feel bad for those who got bannned...NOT...
I pleveled a few times and stopped doing that because i was always ZOmbies and i hate to be killed.
off topic: hi nexon spy. Nice to meet you and btw I think you are fake
P.S Don't stalk me.



I pleveled a few times and stopped doing that because i was always ZOmbies and i hate to be killed. off topic: hi nexon spy. Nice to meet you and btw I think you are fake
P.S Don't stalk me.



YAY!!!! My Post Became A LIVE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmaoo

Lmaoo

Damn, owned.
Pathetic noobs.... If your going to power level do it right 



Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsban update
34 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Ban Update] Hackers Punished 07/17/09
15 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Ban Update] Hackers Punished 07/17/09
15 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsQuarentine mode... suggestion?AJ 4 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Ban Update] Quarantine Mode Abusers Punished 8/14/09
5

