PostOutdatedCheat Table - 8 Ball Pool Hack

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Cheat Table - 8 Ball Pool Hack
Use Cheat Engine 6.3

Firefox OR Chrome

Longer Aim Line
2A D2 A2 A0 A2 A0 24 0A D3 SCAN
2A D2 A2 A0 A2 A0 24 A0 D3 REPLACE


Can I receive THANKS?
Please WAIT for APPROVAL



Please Approve
Screenshot_47.jpg52 KB · 102 downloads
I found few sites where this was already posted. Please next time add creadits of person who found these codes.

/approved photo
Uhhh? Maybe someone first crack the code, anyway THANK YOU!
Quote Originally Posted by measjade View Post
Uhhh? Maybe someone first crack the code, anyway THANK YOU!
What I'm saying is, if you got this code from someone put him in credits
thank you
Those who thanked must have done so before actually trying, as the last post was 2 hours ago and this was patched today, quite a bit before that.
Quote Originally Posted by ak2337 View Post
Those who thanked must have done so before actually trying, as the last post was 2 hours ago and this was patched today, quite a bit before that.
I really don't know much about how to find these cheats, however I have managed to figure out how to get the line hack to work again with my limited knowledge.

Search for A2 A0 A2 A0 62 05 12 10 00

Change it to A2 A2 A2 A2 62 05 12 10 00

This will add the length. However, I believe an additional value needs to be changed to stop the slightly faster movement of the pool cue when making your shots.
How do you search for that in cheat engine ?
He can't tell you how he search with Cheat Engine, because leechers often can't say how other persons found something

I'm glad to see that the codes will spread in other forums, but please, next time add some credits
Quote Originally Posted by Crassmaker View Post
He can't tell you how he search with Cheat Engine, because leechers often can't say how other persons found something

I'm glad to see that the codes will spread in other forums, but please, next time add some credits
Howdy, were you referring to my addition of the working code, or to the OP?

My working code was posted like 3 hours after the old cheats had been rendered useless by an update to the system. And as I said, I don't know how the original cheats were found, but I had noticed a pattern in the array of byte (A2 A0 A2 A0) that allowed me to find the new array to search for by looking at the running memory and searching for that pattern and editing it where it looked likely to be the right part of memory.
pfff .. I'm gonna clear myself to say this: (This is not Firing someone) - If u want to know how to use this codes, just please don't say anything to harm/pretend to be genius.

Just use "ARRAY OF BYTES".
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us