MPGH Group

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I don't see the thread it's getting linked to fagg0t

Did you make Obama the Black dog on purpose? that's racist shit nigga
Quote Originally Posted by Karnyy View Post
I don't see the thread it's getting linked to fagg0t

Did you make Obama the Black dog on purpose? that's racist shit nigga
take a joke?
Lol seriously.
But it still funny shit.
Has Obama seen it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
Lol seriously.
But it still funny shit.
Has Obama seen it yet?
I hope not lol

He'll unleash some black fury on yo asss..


Btw I was joking about that racist stuff..
I'm not a racist
Wow Arun..
Fun fun..
Lol
I posted a link in Obama's profile.
doubt he'll care

and look at cute wittle jeremy awww
Wow Arun, I'm laughing my ass off. *cough*fail*cough*
dO MOARz.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us