HelpFlash !!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Flash !!
I made NoGrenadeDmg And It Works Perfectly .
I am trying to make NoFlash And it seems like it works like no grenade damage but it's not working can anyone send me the flash grenades #define ??
Try this
If (flashbomb)
{
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr) + (4*i)) + RangeAddy = 0;
}
Search in cshell string "Range"
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
@ComboDance
If (flashbomb) //define Flashbomb
Yes, define it, i forgot this ^^!
Quote Originally Posted by ComboDance View Post
Yes, define it, i forgot this ^^!
can u send me the define
Try this

#define flashbom ( i==7|| i==383|| i==520)
This define in my location CF, i hope it's work for you
in ramo's logger, it's 0x80C
Code:
◄ NoSmoke ►
Addy => 0x3B39 
Value=> 999999.0f;
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
@ComboDance What's for smoke
I don't know
Quote Originally Posted by olwayy View Post
Code:
◄ NoSmoke ►
Addy => 0x3B39 
Value=> 999999.0f;
What the string for this bro?
Quote Originally Posted by ComboDance View Post
I don't know


What the string for this bro?
Code:
"BoomDurationDamage"
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?