Need old hacks.

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Agreed, but no need to use foul language, lmfao

And by the way, why did the first poster guy post like 3 posts about the SAME THING?? He triple posted...
There is need because he is an idiot and is going to get permabanned did you read the rules?
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
There is need because he is an idiot and is going to get permabanned did you read the rules?
Actually I didn't, I just listen to the moderators and minions every time some one does not follow rules XD
Lol its stickied on top of the forum (Maybe you should check it sometime?)
p.s I didn't know you needed a virus scan even if your normally posting until I got banned for a day XD so sad
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?