[RELEASE] Simple Weapon Hack

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
well means theres been updates since three weeks ago when this was posted it prob doesnt work ....... try looking at DATES and COMMENTS like weather its DETECTED or not before you download go play get banned then come here to cry bout it
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the kreativlust.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.



HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

lol i can't open to the page think u can pm me the hack
but ns hack
plx pm me
Not Found

The requested URL /upload/uploaded/nlh.exe was not found on this server.


how can i download it?
I think now it is detected
-
your links screwed up
Link
I can't open the link, Naeron pls fix the link
Quote Originally Posted by Naeron View Post
I made a simple weapon hack. It's a public hack and I won't remove the link. Note that there is no hotkey hooking yet. So you need to go into the trainer to activate a hotkey. The hack is a console application which is coded in C.

Update
New Features:
- Hooked Hotkeys
- No Spawn Wait
- Zoom
- Flash Grenade II

Download
The download link is corrupted pls fix it i would like to try ur hack
f.ck off hitlergay
Quote Originally Posted by Jim007 View Post
Can anyone send me a bypass?I've been looking for one since i joined the forum.
>_< No free bypasses for Choobies
Quote Originally Posted by M-Tune View Post
LINK IS DEAD
HACK IS OLD

BTW: Why all the people post in ooooooooooooold threads? The hack is detected since a long time. I wont upload it again.
Yeah but how to sort to newest TOPICS and not the NEWEST posts!!??
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?