MPGH rankings!!!!

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
XD lol i need more info people please tell
Get VIP ask somone to change your name, orrr...you can just ask 'em. (Change your name to what you want) :O
I've had a few name changes.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I've had a few name changes.
Change eet to Julia.
I got Duel-Keyboard at 250 >_>
i forgot the 4000 one..
When I get back i'll spam some so you know 4k to 4.5k or something
1000-1500 blackhat hacker i think
1500- 2000 white hat hacker i think
2500-3000 s guardian
3000-3500 Upcoming MPGHiean
4000-4500 MPGHiean
4500-5000 MPGH knight
5000-???? MPGH lord
wow thats a lot of posting. I wanna be a MPGH addict!! or achieve higher ranking then that
I have 700 posts!! I'm not bo bo's trainer!
go click members list and look at rankings
There is also MPGH God and MPGH God II, I'm not sure where they start or end though.
hyp is god II im lord so im prob due up for god at 6000
thanks, ima try getting to 100 now! xD
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?