Unkickable Hack Idea

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Unkickable Hack Idea
I don't know pretty much anything about hack coding, so I'm Asking:

Is it possible to code a hack making the 5 minute (not sure on exact time) timer that you have between calling kicks not exist/work?
Thus allowing you to keep a vote up and not be able to be kicked.

I thought of this, and sorry if it's already been posted. I'd like a coder to respond to this, because it'd be insane if it's possible.
Kicking I always thought was handled server sided I'm not sure though I'm not a big coder for CA
cyan i ownage jjust released something like that
Quote Originally Posted by asadam View Post
cyan i ownage jjust released something like that
No his is allowing you back in post-kick.
GO TO THE BRAINSTORMING THREAD
BTW its already made by IOWNAGEXD in his Ultra edition PWNED! XD THAT WAS FUN! The actual kikcking is server sided but getting back in isn't.
i am working.
nope it is server sided as far as i know. getting back in is a toughie. isnt getting back in server sided too?
It illegal to hack a server... I know from CrossFire!
well no duh its illegal lol. if it wasnt people in wow would have billions of gold. same as in ca. all highest rank lol.
I might have an idea for a kick hack
While playing around to make the ESP hack, I found some interesting addresses, some which do interesting things. I think theirs a possible way to make OVERSELVES become OUR OWN ENEMY.
Quote Originally Posted by Symbol View Post
I might have an idea for a kick hack
While playing around to make the ESP hack, I found some interesting addresses, some which do interesting things. I think theirs a possible way to make OVERSELVES become OUR OWN ENEMY.
nice. did you use mhs or ce to find them??
i would like to mess around with these addies too.
Sounds like a fortune cookie...
I'm not completely sure, but I think votes are server sided? You can't edit them (Not 100% sure)
Maybe you can make your own vote count as 10? Or is the server sided also?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?