AFK Glitch Explained.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
AFK Glitch Explained.
Hey guys, have you also seen those cool guys and gals typing while AFK, and even standing infront of the door in Yulgar?
We all have. I recently found out, and got a few questions about how I did it, so I thought I'd make a little tut for those of you that dont know the trick yet.

It's VERY simple, so just follow my lead.

Step 1.
type "/afk"

Step 2.
Now you want to change the time on your computer, this is the trick.
Click the clock at the right hand bottom of your screen, (If using Windows 7, IDK about any other OS, sorry, and sorry aswell for the weird language, I'm danish) and click on that button that says something like "Change the date and bla bla".

Just click the arrow that points down, and hit "ok".
That's pretty much it.
Now, you'll be able to stand infront of the doors and type while afk like all the cool guys does it.

PS, this is my first post ever, so if I posted it in the wrong section or anything, dont be too harsh on me. :P
afk.JPG120 KB · 109 downloads clock.JPG33 KB · 80 downloads Step2.JPG252 KB · 97 downloads Doorz.JPG116 KB · 119 downloads
Thanks to tutorial
/moved to correct section

P.S Remove your character name , its not safe here
Would they really ban me for exploiting a glitch?
Quote Originally Posted by Falkion View Post
Would they really ban me for exploiting a glitch?
They wont ban you for exploiting a glitch, but they WILL ban you for using this forum...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?