Limited PayPal with 30$ for 20$ [Limited for missing information easy to lift
Hello noobs.
I think the title says everything you need to know,
the limitation is for missing information, it can be lifted with a CC or bank acc etc. , very easy.
I only want for it 20$, so u get the money you paid plus 10$.
I sell it cuz i dont have any CC and i wont have one soon
if you're interested just pm me your contact information
rather Trusted guys
"Senbozakura Kageyoshi - Scatter <3"
I think the title says everything you need to know,
the limitation is for missing information, it can be lifted with a CC or bank acc etc. , very easy.
I only want for it 20$, so u get the money you paid plus 10$.
I sell it cuz i dont have any CC and i wont have one soon

if you're interested just pm me your contact information
rather Trusted guys

"Senbozakura Kageyoshi - Scatter <3"


