Thumbs upWTSINSTAGRAM SHOP [FOLLOWERS & LIKES] [CHEAPEST ON MPGH]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
INSTAGRAM SHOP [FOLLOWERS & LIKES] [CHEAPEST ON MPGH]
LUDDEHH'S INSTAGRAM SHOP!

CHEAPEST ON MPGH


FOLLOWERS PRICES

30K FOLLOWERS
$15 for trusted people & $18 for non-trusted.


15K FOLLOWERS
$10 for trusted people & $13 for non-trusted.


LIKES PRICES

30K LIKES
$15 for trusted people & $18 for non-trusted.


15K LIKES
$10 for trusted people & $13 for non-trusted.



FAME PACKAGE

30K LIKES & 30K FOLLOWERS
$20 for trusted people and $23 for non-trusted.



WANT TO BUY?

ADD ME ON SKYPE! "LUDDZMAN"




FAQ

No vouch copies will be given. (Sorry.)
My skype is "Luddzman"
There's a large chance that I send you 35K followers instead of 30K when you buy that.
I can also provide YouTube views, twitter stuff, facebook, tumblr or WHATEVER you want! Just hit me up on skype!
It looks like it have went 24 hours.
*bump*
Don't you think that's a bit expensive?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Don't you think that's a bit expensive?
Can you ask for a vouch from him and let us know how his services are?
Quote Originally Posted by KnightKillerGT View Post
Can you ask for a vouch from him and let us know how his services are?
He isn't giving any vouch copies
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Don't you think that's a bit expensive?
This is not expensive at all!
I charge $15 dollars for 30-35K followers.
It's cheapest on MPGH atm, sadly not most trusted one.

But I will add Facebook, YouTube and Twitter services now!
EDIT--- Can't edit the topic.
Quote Originally Posted by Luddehh View Post
This is not expensive at all!
I charge $15 dollars for 30-35K followers.
It's cheapest on MPGH atm, sadly not most trusted one.

But I will add Facebook, YouTube and Twitter services now!
EDIT--- Can't edit the topic.
Try to get tumblr followers
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Don't you think that's a bit expensive?
This is one of the cheapest services out there lol, you obviously have no idea what the prices are for likes/followers on instagram. Most websites sell 100 likes for... around $5 on average. Please do a bit of research before pulling stuff out of your ass :P
I can provide Tumblr followers!
Add me on my skype: luddzman
Bumpity bump!
Bumpity bump bump!!
Bumpinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Quote Originally Posted by Luddehh View Post
Bumpinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Tumblr followers?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?