Get easy accounts.
Has anyone ever considered this?
Imagine you make a Minecraft server and Add a custom Login (Like on cracked servers) plugin chances are some users will use the same password to log into the server as they do on Minecraft.
It's the simplest and most sure-fire way to get LOTS of MC accounts but there is one flaw which I will post now :
-They may not use the same password.
Even if they don't most of the people will.
Plus there's no work for you to do at all.
Well that about it just thought I'd share this method I have cracked 75+ account with this over a 1 day period pretty good considering you dont have to worry about Crackers, Proxies, Pass lists etc.
Thanks,
-Coolhead17
Imagine you make a Minecraft server and Add a custom Login (Like on cracked servers) plugin chances are some users will use the same password to log into the server as they do on Minecraft.
It's the simplest and most sure-fire way to get LOTS of MC accounts but there is one flaw which I will post now :
-They may not use the same password.
Even if they don't most of the people will.
Plus there's no work for you to do at all.
Well that about it just thought I'd share this method I have cracked 75+ account with this over a 1 day period pretty good considering you dont have to worry about Crackers, Proxies, Pass lists etc.
Thanks,
-Coolhead17
assword? that'd be super awesome
.